Laser hair removal is the most effective and fashionable method these days and is accepted by most people. It can be used to get rid of unwanted hair from the face, neck, ears, legs, armpits, back, shoulders and bikini lines. If its unwanted hair and you never want to see it again… laser hair removal is for you. The treatments can be a bit pricey and a treatment will not dissatisfy anyone going for it. So here are a few advantages of laser hair removal but before we begin let’s get a low down of what laser is all about.
There are different types of laser hair removal machines and equipment. Tip: When you decide to take the laser hair removal treatment, test which type of laser works well for your skin. Confirm whether the treatment is done by the experienced people and ask the specialist about the procedure.
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is one of the laser hair removal methods used in most of the spas and clinics. IPL is not actually laser hair removal equipment as most of the people think - IPLs generate powerful light which is effective in removing hair. The powerful light created by the IPL is comparable to the laser light. IPLs have specially built xenon flash lamp and other focusing optics. IPL technology is used for hair removal as well as other skin treatments such as sun damage, acne, Rosacea, vascular, pigmented birth marks and other skin problems.
IPL laser hair removal equipment needs good experienced technicians to operate. It is little bit difficult to operate this type of laser hair removal equipment than the other laser machines.
Laser technology offers a permanent method of hair removal but it does not work well with a few people. They may have re-growth of hair but this hair will be lighter in color and thinner next time.
So here are 5 quick benefits of laser hair removal you might want to consider;
- Treatments are super quick. Did you know It could only take as little as 20 minutes to perform a treatment on the underarm and Brazilian area?
- You will most definitely save time. With laser hair removal, you wouldn’t have to shave daily. Add all those day up over a lifetime and just imagine how many weeks you would spend with a razor in your hand!
- The laser hair removal treatment leaves the skin smooth and soft for longer. It is also a great option for those who have sensitive skin and experience skin irritation from shaving and waxing. You can are even able to eliminate and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Save some cash… in the long run. With the permanent reduction of hair, you will no longer need to purchase packs of razors, shaving creams, depilatory creams… and you will no longer need to have monthly waxing appointments. Results are far superior to waxing and the cost, over time, is much less.
- No pain – Yip… unlike other treatments like those painful waxing, shaving and tweezing and hair removal things you do, with laser hair removal you will be without pain and we encourage most of the people to use this method.
Latest technology has been designed so that a trained technician can use the laser hair removal equipment and execute the treatments. This has cut down the cost of laser hair removal and is the permanent means of removing hair.
The clinics or spas charge depending upon the type of laser hair removal machines they would use. Some have more than one and some clinics also charge depending on the amount of hair to be removed. Some even charge based on the time taken for the treatment. You should enquire with your clinic or spa and know which one offers what treatment and what affordable prices are available.
Wondering why more and more laser hair removal clinics and spas are popping up all over the country? Check here and see if one is listed in your area. [Listed laser clinics]
It’s because of the increasing number of people including men… want to get rid of their unpleasant hair. Its widely accepted now and with laser hair removal machines, you don’t need to fear the pain like waxing and threading.