3 Types of Collagen: Which Type Is the Right One for You?Jaco
“If you are wondering which collagen to go with, it’s important to know that not all types of collagen are created equal! For example, Type 1 is more easily absorbed than types 2 and 3 so if you have trouble digesting supplements this may be a better option for you.”
Are you curious about the distinctions between collagen types 1, 2, and 3 after seeing many more collagen powders become accessible? And which collagen type is right for you?
Collagen is a protein that forms various tissues, including bone and skin. Collagen types can be subdivided into three categories: fibrous collagen, fibrillar collagen (also known as gelatinous), and structural collagen.
Here is a brief summary of the many types of collagen:
- Type 1 Collagen: It is an excellent choice for those who are prone to fine lines and wrinkles, as well as skin hydration and elasticity. It may help your muscles, eyes, bones, and spine recover; it’s also great for increasing the strength of your nails and stimulating hair growth. The greatest amount of type 1 collagen is found in Marine Collagen.
- Type 2 Collagen: The primary component of cartilage, which protects your joints. It’s present in your spinal discs and your eyes, offering significant joint health benefits. Collagen powder, obtained from chicken sternum, is one of the best natural sources.
- Type 3 Collagen: It’s the most abundant protein in your body, including your digestive system, muscles, blood vessels, and uterus. It’s commonly found in type I collagen and used to promote gut healing and skin elasticity and moisture. Bovine Collagen Peptides are a rich source of both type 1 and 3 collagen. Xtreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen is an amazing source of both type 1 and type 3 Collagen.
Read on to discover the benefits of each type of collagen, as well as the best sources for restoring youthful radiance, enhancing skincare from the inside, supporting gut health, promoting bone health and providing joint support.
What Makes Collagen Different From Other Proteins?
Collagen protein is by far the most plentiful protein in your body, accounting for 90% of your organic bone mass. Collagen keeps your body together and promotes digestive and immune health, as well as muscle strength and bone density. Its a vital structural component made up of necessary amino acids that aids in skin, hair, nail tendon and ligament repair by providing stability and structure to our skin, hair, nails tendons and ligaments.
Collagen molecules are produced by your body, but as we age, our bodies’ ability to generate them decreases, resulting in the visible and debilitating symptoms of ageing – wrinkles, sagging skin, gut issues, muscular loss and weakness, joint deterioration and joint discomfort and mobility problems.
The good news is that certain foods and premium collagen supplementation can help you regain lost collagen with ease.
How to Make New Collagen
The body produces its own collagen from the amino acids Proline, Glycine, and Hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline is found almost exclusively in collagen sourced from animal sources. To ensure that your body has the ability to create new collagen, make sure you’re getting these three specific amino acids from food or supplements.
The human body contains a variety of collagen types, but the majority are type 1, 2, and 3. Each of these distinct types of collagen plays a slightly different role in the body and derives from various origins.
The benefits of the different types of Collagen:
Type 1 Collagen
Type 1 collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Type 1 collagen makes up part of your eyes, skin, tendons, bone, and teeth. Despite its usefulness for repairing muscles, eyes, bones, and spines, it’s very popular for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also beneficial for strengthening your nails and promoting hair growth.
When it comes to the advantages of type 1 and 3 collagen, there’s a lot of overlap. Many items contain both types of collagen because they’re both beneficial. Xtreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen, on the other hand, is extremely high in type 1 collagen and is therefore the finest option for individuals looking for the benefits of type 1 collagen.
Collagen types 1 and 3 are ideal for healing the gut lining, and type 1 collagen from fish sources is especially beneficial in repairing your intestinal walls’ tight junctions.
Type 2 Collagen
Collagen, which is sometimes referred to as the secret weapon for everlasting youth, plays an important role in the maintenance of your bones and joint cartilage. The main structural component of healthy joint cartilage is type 2 collagen protein, which protects joints from deterioration caused by age and activity. Type 2 collagen protein is abundant in your spinal discs and eyes.
Joint cartilage deterioration causes joint pain; Type 2 collagen type helps repair, replenish, and restore active joint protein while providing targeted support. Don’t put it off any longer! Type 2 collagen may help to reduce or prevent activity-related joint discomfort and inflammation.
Type 3 Collagen
Type 3 collagen is the second most abundant variety of collagen in your body. Its main concentration is in your digestive system, muscles, bones, blood vessels, and uterus. Type 3 collagen is generally associated with type 1 collagen. It aids gut recovery by promoting muscle growth and improving bone health.
Xtreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen (rich in types 1, 2, and 3)
How to use Extreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen to experience the ultimate glow.
Determine Your Specific Health Problems or Goals
- To give youthful radiance and to preserve skin elasticity and hydration, eye health, lean muscle development, bone strength, and accelerated wound healing: Take 1 serving daily of Extreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen
- Take 1-2 servings of Extreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen, which is rich in types 1 and 3 Collagen, as a preventative measure or to enhance joint mobility and recovery from exercise.
- Take 1 serving twice daily of targeted joint-support Xtreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen for chronic joint pain and inflammation.
- For better gut health, aim for 2 servings of Xtreme Slim and Glow Pure Collagen per day.