4 Ways to Fight Flu FastJaco
Try as you might to stay healthy during cold and flu season, it can be difficult to avoid getting sick. Well, we’re here to help with these tips to fight the flu and get you feeling better in no time.
1.Take Care of Your Cough
A cough is a natural reflex of your body to free itself from an irritant in your airways. They can develop with other symptoms at the early stages of flu or come at the end when symptoms are subsiding. In addition, some people find that their cough lingers long after all other symptoms have cleared.
- Supports respiratory health
- Boosts the immune system
- Contains the unique ingredient CORAC-Q, which assists in the prevention of viral infections.
- Take one capsule (AM).
- Can help relieve the symptoms associated with the common cold; just rub it onto your chest before bedtime and breathe
- Can also be massaged into various parts of your body to help relieve sore muscles and a sore throat
- Menthol and camphor will, in turn, assist in improving blood circulation
- Apply morning and evening
2.Drink Hot Liquids
Hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat.
- Since Rooibos tea is 100% caffeine-free, it will keep you sufficiently hydrated. Drink up to six cups of Rooibos tea a day for maximum benefits
- Drinking the tea will keep your throat moist and help to reduce irritation
- Rooibos also has a calming effect on the body, which could help to alleviate tension and thus promote better sleep, which is essential for getting over a cold
- Ginger may help to soothe a sore throat
The foods we eat today only contain a fraction of their nutritional value of years ago. Supplementation is key for optimal health. Make sure you use trusted brands that offer top-notch quality supplements.
- Our bodies don’t manufacture, or store vitamin C, so daily supplementation is key
- Unique formula with tummy-friendly vitamin C
- Zinc, selenium and Green Rooibos aid in absorption
- When the first signs of colds or flu start, take 1 capsule every 2 hours for 3 days
- A potent combo of nutrient-rich garlic and Green Rooibos extract provides massive immune-boosting benefits
- Offers a myriad of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, B6 and manganese to help boost and maintain a healthy immune system
- Take 2 capsules per day (PM)
4.Take warm baths
Bodily aches and pains are common symptoms of the cold and flu. Instead of immediately reaching for over-the-counter drugs, relieve your sore body the natural way – with a warm bath. The warm water can quickly increase circulation and relieve muscle tension to reduce those feelings of soreness and fatigue.
- Restores vitality with essential oils of eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary
- Calm and soothes sore muscles, ease tension and leave you energised
- Rooibos extract offers an intense anti-inflammatory benefit to muscles
- Can be used daily