Lamelle Restorative Balm – 50ml
Lamelle Restorative balm is an anhydrous balm/dressing that provides protection to the injured layers of the skin, it traps water decreasing the TEWL associated with these types of injuries and it has virtually no pH.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Lamelle Restorative Balm – 50ml:
A semi-occlusive product that is not going to sting when applied. Lamelle Restorative balm is an anhydrous balm/dressing that provides protection to the injured layers of the skin, it traps water decreasing the TEWL associated with these types of injuries and it has virtually no pH. All this while allowing the skin to “breath”. This ensures faster healing without any adverse reactions or sensations.
Petrolatum, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyadipate-2, Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Dimethicone Crosspolymer.
HOW TO USE:
- After cleansing, pat dry with a clean dry towel – do not at any time rub the area.
- Apply a generous amount of the product to the area twice daily.
- Re-apply during the day (or night) when your skin feels tight, dry or itchy.
- Restorative balm does leave a layer on the skin. This does mean that sunscreen application might NOT be possible.
- Complete sun avoidance is suggested in this phase of healing.
WORKS WELL WITH:
- Lamelle Serra range.
Lamelle Skin Lab
Dehydration, Eczema, Rosacea, Sensitivity, Skin Emergencies
Dry – Sensitive Skin