Rooibos and Ginger Iced Tea RecipeJaco
In sunny South Africa, it’s always a good time for iced tea! Especially if it is made with our very own Rooibos tea! Celebrate National Iced Tea Day with a yummy Rooibos and Ginger Iced Tea.
- 1,5 liter boiled water
- 3 Annique Rooibos & Ginger tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of one lemon
- 2-3 leaves sprig fresh mint
- Add the honey and lemon juice to a jug.
- Pour boiling water into the jug.
- Add the Annique Rooibos & Ginger tea bags and let them brew for 3-4 minutes before removing the tea bags.
- Leave to cool and serve with ice and mint leaves.
*Recipe adapted from www.food24.com